To a brand new year: 2022 🥂
Happy New Year
Last year was pretty special, wasn't it? In all respects, but also for the vegetable garden. Just think of the freezing spring and the wet summer.
But whatever the coming year will be, we are really looking forward to making it a great garden year.
But actually, it's far more important why we are doing it: to make growing your own vegetables as easy as possible - for everyone who wants to.
Which - with a bit of attention from you - will grow bigger and bigger, provide a home for bees and butterflies, and which you can eventually harvest.
- make the app even better,
- make products more sustainable,
- pack them responsibly,
- convert plastic into garden boxes that last forever,
- devise solutions against pests (snails)
- expand our seed range
- improve our service
- etcetera, etcetera.
Our motto: by and for Planty Gardeners
New start at a new location
That's where we'll be doing everything:
- Storing our stuff.
- Production (think of the sawing and drilling of the Hero's and bamboo boxes).
- Collecting and preparing the orders.
Currently, we are working hard to get everything ready for the upcoming high season. Super fun and totally different from what we usually do:
More to come ...
- In February, we will prepare for the coming season: plan, gather the necessary stuff and prep the garden.
- We are working on a device that keeps all the slugs and snails out of your garden boxes.
- On March 1, we give the starting shot for the new season
- At the end of March we ...
In short: we'll make it a great year. Together.
See you soon!